GF Beet and Spinach Roti
Updated: May 3, 2021
This recipe is inspired the recipe from @myvegetarianroots as she introduced us to these amazing tofu and beet rotlis.
Need: For 12 Rotlis
* 1 cup Quinoa flour (I like the Bobs Redmill Brand)
* 1/4 cup Oat flour
* 1 tbsp rice flour
* 1/2 - 1 cup Pureed spinach or beets
* 2 tsp Salt
* 1/2 cup silken tofu
* 1-2 tbsp of Oil of your choice (we like avocado oil)
* Keep some loose Quinoa flour to help roll out the rotis
* To roll out the rotis you will need a rolling pin and a flat surface if you don't have the "aadani" or the "Paatlo"
* You can choose to put ghee on it or not.