Updated: Apr 27
For 4 People
Medium size bowl diced Bhinda
1-2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Ajmo
1 tsp Coriander Powder—Dhaanaa
1 tsp Curmin —-Jeeroo
1 tsp Turmeric powder —Hadadar
1-2 tbsp Cooking oil
1-2tsp minced Garic
1 tsp minced green Chili
1tsp chopped green cilantro
1 cup Buttermilk
2tbsp Gram/Chickpea flour —Chanaa no lot
1. In a medium frying pan on medium heat, add 1 tbsp of oil, garlic and ajmo.
2. Once Ajmo seeds pop, add the diced Bheenda and stir, mix well and cook for 5-8 min stirring
occasionally on medium heat.
3. Add salt, chili pepper, dhaanaa, Jeeroo, hadadar and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Once cooked, remove the bheenda and in the same pan, add the other 1tbsp of oil and add the gram flour and stir till it browns a little bit for about 2 minutes.
5. Add the buttermilk in the same pan, add the cooked Bheenda here.
6. Taste and add additional salt and turmeric as needed.
7. Add cilantro to garnish and serve.
Want more recipes and guju life? Join my email list!