Bheenda ni kadhi
For 4 People
Medium size bowl diced Bhinda
1-2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Ajmo
1 tsp Coriander Powder—Dhaanaa
1 tsp Curmin —-Jeeroo
1 tsp Turmeric powder —Hadadar
1-2 tbsp Cooking oil
1-2tsp minced Garic
1 tsp minced green Chili
1tsp chopped green cilantro
1 cup Buttermilk
2tbsp Gram/Chickpea flour —Chanaa no lot
1. In a medium frying pan on medium heat, add 1 tbsp of oil, garlic and ajmo.
2. Once Ajmo seeds pop, add the diced Bheenda and stir, mix well and cook for 5-8 min stirring
occasionally on medium heat.
3. Add salt, chili pepper, dhaanaa, Jeeroo, hadadar and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Once cooked, remove the bheenda and in the same pan, add the other 1tbsp of oil and add the gram flour and stir till it browns a little bit for about 2 minutes.
5. Add the buttermilk in the same pan, add the cooked Bheenda here.
6. Taste and add additional salt and turmeric as needed.
7. Add cilantro to garnish and serve.